• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Unhealthy - Toxins or problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMG

Bluelighter
Hey, I have a few basic question that ive been searching for answers and can't find anything on. Everyday I wake up sweating balls, and smell horrible, its not a normal body odor smell its different. I also have been puking almost everyday for months and months. I can't see a doc. because of insurence reasons, and the only info i could find was its 'toxins.'

So I started on some green tea to try and clean my system out a little, I also have very bad acid and was hospitalized for extreme gallbladder pain. Does anyone have any clue whats going on or any suggestions?

TIA for reply's, I really don't know what to do.

Sounds like it could be your liver. I would highly suggest to start religiously taking Milk Thistle 3 times a day on an empty stomach. Also, I would suggest NAC (its an amino acid) and SAME (which is a supplement you can find at health food stores).

I would also look into a liver and gallbladder flush. Herbs such as dandelion root and artichoke etc.

Thank you so much, looks like im taking a trip to the health store tommorow, also what is the best liquid to be taking? water? or something to replace electrolites like gatoraide or cool aid. (sorry im a terrible speller)

Nice, thanks I didn't even know things like that existed. Seriously thanks everyone.

Drinking lots of water is key. Go with the standard 8 -8oz glasses of water a day. I drink more, however. Completely cut out soda and any juices that aren't natural. Try drinking pure cranberry juice (Knudson (sp?) is a good brand. Look in the organic section of the grocery store. It should say 'pure cranberry.' It shouldnt have ANY sugar in it. You might have to mix it with water, that's how strong it is). Eat lots of raw fruits and veg. Apples, beets, lemon, just to name a few. Also, start drinking 'shots' of Apple Cider Vinegar. Look it up. It has amazing detox properties.

I hope this helps. I could go on and on about this. I one time had elevated liver enzymes and did research like a crazy person about the subject. Since then, I have only had normal enzyme levels.

Also, try to make sure your milk thistle uses the 'phytosome' technology. It is better absorbed.

If you have any further questions, let me know. You can private message me, if you want. I hope this message finds you well!

Depends on what drugs you are using. Also if you are healing, your body excretes lots of neurotransmitters/blockers and other chemicals as new neural associations are made-as your body is changing.

Go have saunas, that will help! (offcourse have tests through your doc as well), for it can be anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Yes, cranberries have natural fruit sugar. However, I was talking about added sugar like fructose and corn syrup etc. Living in the moment is SO correct about saunas.

The most effective way to get toxins out of the body is through the skin (sweat). Just make sure you stay hydrated. I would say, 15 minutes in a sauna is good. Also, whirlpools as well. ANYTHING that can get you to sweat, most preferably exercise.

well i couldnt get that milk thistle it was almost 20$. but im stupid i should probably stop using other shit besides weed right now, i can't help it. i've been feelin much better though.

I found milk thistle for cheaper at CVS it was only 7.98 so im going to start taking it tommorow since my ma say it might give me energy since it says:

"milk thistle supports liver health and helps promote metabolic functioning to fight against free radicals and oxidative stress**"

I obviously know what liver health and metabolic functioning means, however the rest is kind of a blur to me, can someone please explain? TIA

Yes I did try google, but it was just a bunch of jibberish to me.

Edit: Oh yea, and I have started a daily work out routine, i have had stomach problems in the past and theres no fuckin way im going threw that pain again. Also have been drinking a lot of water and a little bit of gatoraide just for some blood sugar, haven't eaten fast food in months so that's a plus.

Last edited:
it would help to know what substances, if any, you use.

Free radicals are molecules that really really need an additional electron to be stable. When they're inside your body, they take those additional electrons from molecules that make up your cells, causing damage. Antioxidants like vitamin C prevent this. Its not medically relevant for you in the short term though, as free radical damage is something that accumulates over a lifetime.

About time someone in this thread asked the OP about what drugs they're using!!

The fist thing that came to my mind was: Question 1. What drugs are you using? And yes, cannabis and alcohol are drugs, so please include it if you use it.

Ok, well im going to list the drugs in the last 6 months.

1. weed
2. alcohal
3. benzos
4. painkillers
5. adderall

that's all I can remember

Ok, well im going to list the drugs in the last 6 months.

1. weed
2. alcohal
3. benzos
4. painkillers
5. adderall

that's all I can remember

What kind of usage patters have you had for these? I would say the main culprits for your problems are a)alcohol, and b)painkillers if they include acetaminophen, and, perhaps most significantly c)the combination of those two if used together.

If you are throwing up daily and have been for months, I think it is in your best interest to get some sort of medical testing done, as your symptoms seem to suggest a potentially very serious problem.

Best of luck!

I think definitely the alcohol, being the main problem, that is. It's pure poison. It poisons practically every cell in your body. It drenches them with toxins. I think alcohol is the worst of the drugs out there, AND IT'S LEGAL! How fucked up is that???

Throwing up daily is definitely a sign of a serious problem, as dirk said. Again, the liver comes to mind. But it could be ANY organ, such as kidneys, pancreas, gallbladder, come to mind.

Seriously, get some medical attention. Maybe it's no big deal. Maybe it's a bigger deal. However, don't you want peace of mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.